Wednesday, October 27, 2010

waiting

I've been doing alot of waiting lately. 'lately' in this instance encompasses the last three years. I've been earnestly waiting for better things to happen. but as many of us have come to realize, nothing just happens. I've been waiting most recently for January to rear its frozen ugly head. I already know deep down in my core that I will loath it more fiercely than I can imagine at this moment. January in the frozen cheese encrusted tundra that is my charming little town is nothing short of a struggle. Our adorable truck does not handle well in any other scenario than the delightful Arizona desert which we left, for some reason that seemed important at the time. With any luck we will be working 6 days a week for 12 hour shifts possibly through the night. leaving us with no other option than to sleep during the 3 brief hours of daylight. so this will be the outlet. the contact with the outside world and a brief timetable for me to look back on and appreciate where I am. I hope to simplify things. With any luck this will be a fair measure.

Nothing exists except atoms and empty space; everything else is opinion.  ~Democritus

No comments:

Post a Comment