Monday, March 28, 2011

Sound, Sound, and Sound.

We have arrived in Seattle! It was a very long trip with lots of scary sections (mountain passes, rough roads, blinding fog, people from Idaho) but we finally arrived home safe and sound around 2:30 or so on sunday. The U-Haul is finally unpacked and all the boxes are scattered throughout the house. Stacey's training has already begun and I'm still trying to get us unpacked. My portabe hard drive will all my music is somewhere packed away so I'm left with whatever we have on the computer, mostly odd stuff like The Faint and then other crap like Ke$ha. ugh. I'm sure real soon Courtney and I will have a music swap, so my suffering won't be prolonged for too long I hope. We're not completely in the city but we are still in more of an urban area than I'm used to living in. just a few blocks down is the highway and you can see pugent sound from there. I start training on saturday for the janitor/ occasional coffee shop position. Both of which I will love. It sounds like Tony and Courtney will be moving in early, maybe as soon as early april! Very excited to spend more time with those two.
I remember growing up and telling my parents I wanted to have dreadlocks, tattoo's, piercings. They always responded with something along the lines of, "how are you going to get a good/real job with those?"
Welcome to Seattle.

1 comment:

  1. I should mention as a side note thought that most of the tattoo/piercing ideas I wanted were soooo dumb. so they might have had a point...
    :-)

    ReplyDelete