Monday, March 14, 2011

The Renaissance Man

Since being released early for bad behaviour, I've had more time on my hands. I've used this time wisely and fully, I've reached level 28 on Nazi Zombies and have watched full seasons of trashy TV programing. "With Vampire Bill missing and her Boss/Ex-Boyfriend shapeshifter Sam once again vying for her attention, what will Sookie Stackhouse decide and will she ever be safe in her humble town in the bayou?" *clicks add full series to instant queued*

But I've also spent alot of time reading and doing crafts! Something I really enjoy but never seem to have enough time for. I've even considering an etsy shop! but we'll see what the future has instore when it gets here. So far I've started crocheting again, I've also painted my dirty black chuck taylors bright kelly green for St. Patrick's. I've started making chainmaille which is so much fun and super easy but a real pain in the ass even still. I've been taking vintage ties from the thrift store and making them into trendy belts. I've also been toying with the idea of making shirts again. But in any case here are some of the success stories, and we just won't mention the number of chainmaille tragedies it took to get to this point.

Double Coda Marriage Weave
The Chain Maille Neck Tie
For looking your best, even in battle.
The Viking Beard Hat.
Because scarves are for little girls.

I would like to thank the Department of Unemployment of the great state of Wisconsin for all its support. Without you, none of this could have ever happened.

1 comment: